PERSUIT is the headline sponsor at Legal Leaders on 10-11 November and we cannot wait to see you in person at the conference!
There are plenty of ways to connect with our team (including at our booth and during our conference sessions — details below). We have some exciting things in store to share during the event — see you in London!
PERSUIT Sessions at Legal Leaders Europe
Keynote Address: Closing the gap! Bridging the client-law firm disconnect
The disconnect between outside counsel and their in-house clients is real. On the one hand, law firms are focused on effort and input (i.e., billing by the hour) whilst their in-house legal clients value data-driven commercial outcomes. Despite best efforts, this disconnect has persisted for years, seemingly unbridgeable until now. Join us as Jim Delkousis, ex-big law firm partner and CEO of PERSUIT, explores the increasingly important role that legal technology is playing in bridging the gap.
- Date: Thursday, 10 November
- Time: 11:05 am
- Who: Jim Delkousis, CEO, PERSUIT
Panel Discussion: Value & Diversity: All you have to do is ask for it!
A 1950’s American opera singer once famously declared, "You don't always get what you ask for, but you never get what you don't ask for…“. Never has this been more true than for corporate legal teams in dealing with their outside counsel. The desire to be outcome-oriented and value-based means that now, more than ever, in-house lawyers are focused on asking the right important questions regarding pricing, diversity, and business performance before choosing which outside counsel team is best placed to deliver on the outcome. Join us as our panel of legal leaders explores and learns how legal technology like PERSUIT is empowering GCs around the world to deliver value-based outcomes by simply asking.
- Date: Friday, 11 November
- Time: 11:35 am
- Tamara Franks, Head of GGC Operations, USS
- Nassib Abou-Khalil, Former Chief Legal Officer, Nokia
- Jo Carver, General Counsel Group Legal, Lloyds Banking Group
- Jeff Langlands, General Counsel, Corporate, Digital and Networks, BT Group
- Jim Delkousis, CEO, PERSUIT
Ways to connect with PERSUIT:
Visit the PERSUIT Booth:
You can find the team at Booth 6 at the conference. Come chat with our team!
What We’re Excited to See at Legal Leaders
Legal Leaders has a fantastic agenda. We’ll be surrounded by innovation, and we are very excited about anything and everything DEI-centered, such as:
Acting on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statements
Many organisations have made diversity, equity, and inclusion statements but have yet to act on them. Regardless of good intentions, there is a risk of public pressure and internal disquiet if no action is taken or communicated.
- Learn how to ensure that your company is creating a strategy to follow through on these statements and share updates with relevant stakeholders
- Discuss how the GC can support the business in its diversity and inclusion goals by reviewing policies on a regular basis and fostering diverse and equitable staffing
- Understand how you can ensure your external counsel meets your DE&I requirements
- Date: Friday, 11 November
- Time: 2:45 p.m.
- Amy Richardson, Head of Legal, Barratt Developments
- Raj Roy, Group General Counsel & Company Secretary, Centrica
- Bruno Silveira, Group Compliance and Privacy Director, Kingfisher
- Jamie Pearson, General Counsel and Co-Chair of Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Genomics
- Moderator: Natalie Salunke, General Counsel, Zilch Technology Limited