ChatGPT in Legal: How Top GCs and CLOs Are Embracing the AI Revolution
Wednesday, May 24, 2023: 4 p.m. EDT / 9 p.m. BST
Unhappy lawyers, choke-worthy billable rates, a talent ecosystem that is embarrassingly homogeneous compared to its professional services counterparts.
Could AI help us address these challenges in legal?
Join us on Wednesday, March 24, 2023, at 4 p.m. EDT for a conversation about AI and innovation with Shannon Thyme Klinger — Chief Legal Officer at Moderna — and Jim Delkousis, PERSUIT’s CEO (and a former BigLaw partner).
Shannon and Jim will “chat” about ChatGPT, AI in general, and how forward-thinking GCs and CLOs are leveraging AI to do more, do better, and make change happen.
How are in-the-know GCs and CLOs navigating this unprecedented industry transformation?
And what will that transformation look like in the next 12-24 months?
In this special session, Shannon and Jim will discuss:
- How legal departments are upskilling and building out their teams to leverage AI more effectively.
- How AI is changing their engagement with outside firms and alternative legal service providers, especially with respect to high-stakes work, like bet the company litigation and M&A transactions.
- How AI is accelerating the death of the billable hour and the old-school lawyer culture that goes with it.
- How AI can play a huge role in leveling the playing field for diverse talent in the legal profession.
- The most promising AI use cases for in-house teams.