We know annual rate negotiations are everyone’s favorite time of year. 😣
Keeping track of multiple rate agreements across tens of firms, with proposals dispersed over clunky spreadsheets and hundreds of emails.
How can in-house teams take control of the process to control costs, save time, and even strengthen firm relationships in the process?
Cintia LeLann, Sanofi’s Global Purchasing Head of Legal + Ethics & Business Integrity and Compliance joins PERSUIT’s VP of Product (and a former corporate legal pricing expert), David Falstein to talk about best practices for managing annual rate increase requests and how PERSUIT’s soon-to-release Rate Review Pro can help teams in this process.
Join us as we discuss:
- Best practices for managing annual rate increase requests
- How to determine what rates are reasonable
- How both legal sourcing and procurement teams can better partner together in the rate negotiations process
- Equipping attorneys to more effectively manage their firm relationships
- The best tools and technologies for the job, including a sneak peek at PERSUIT’s new Rate Review Pro