In-house legal departments are often seen as a cost center and a target for potential cost-cutting. What if there was an easy way to remove the element of surprise within legal costs? Cost predictability and savings can go a long way in strengthening relationships between in-house counsel and Finance.
Vincenzo Purificato, Executive Director of Outside Counsel Management, at UBS, is an instrumental part of the award-winning team that helped UBS save 20% of its legal spend.Listen in as Vincenzo explains how he transformed outside counsel engagement at UBS.
Joined by Josh Kalmus, PERSUIT’s Founding Team Member and VP of Business Development, they discuss:
- What is PERSUIT and why is it a fundamental tool for driving down outside counsel spend.
- How UBS’ legal team are successfully leveraging tools like PERSUIT to reduce legal spend by 20% per year.
- How can you enable a cultural shift for your in-house lawyers to leverage effective AFAs with outside counsel?
- How your corporate legal team can achieve the same results and improve outside counsel management.
- Attendees will gain an understanding of how to leverage legal technology to improve engagement with your outside counsel and reduce your legal spend.