Alternative fee arrangements are helping them do that.
But what do their firms think?
In this “ask me anything” panel discussion, we’ve invited some of the top firms using innovative pricing with their clients on PERSUIT to share how they are using innovative AFAs and other non-hourly based fee structures to maximize their outside counsel relationships. Including:
- Ron Chapman, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
- John Birrell, Senior Client Manager, Strategic Accounts, CMS
- Verity Jackson-Grant, Head of Pricing, Simmons & Simmons
Our guests, moderated by PERSUIT's Senior Manager of Legal Advisory, Maui Gevero, will discuss:
- Should firms or clients be driving innovative pricing? Do firms actively engage clients on using pricing outside of billable hours?
- What do firms think about AFAs. Are they more difficult to manage, are they profitable, how do they impact client relationships?
RFPs, competitive bidding, and auctions.
- How can clients get their firms to participate and engage in the process?
- What are the firm perspectives on the future of the billable hour in the face of AI and ongoing efficiency gains across the industry?