What in-house counsel needs to know in a rapidly shifting marketplace
Alternative fee arrangements or pricing models not purely based on hourly billing comprise 20% of the legal market right now and that number is quickly growing. In this webinar, David Falstein, PERSUIT’s Vice President of Product will share how AFAs are changing how in-house counsel source their firms and how to best leverage them for success.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The advantages of AFAs—even for complex, high-cost matters
- The financial savings generated by AFAs
- How AFAs impact legal outcomes and firm relationships
- AFAs types (including pros & cons of each) and which ones are best for specific matters and practice areas
- How competitive sourcing processes can provide confidence in AFA pricing proposed by firms